We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each user abide by certain rules so that no one's rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this Website. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of, copying or reselling of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. You are welcome to use share links like Digg, Facebook, Furl etc. and our tell-a-friend feature but please don't violate our copyright. Please note that our materials may be downloaded and used only for your personal use. If you wish to use the materials for commercial purposes or for a presentation to others such as in a classroom setting, please contact us at Info@EquestrialProfessional.com for information about our license rates.
3. Respect our membership plans and members! This site is for horse professionals i.e. horse trainers, professional riders, breeders, stable managers and riding instructors. This means - if you are a marketing professional, run an equestrian related website or own a business that sells products and services to horse professionals but you are not actually a horse professional - you should NOT become a member or this site. If we suspect that you are not directly involved with horses as a business (or starting a horse business) or have signed up for the site to misuse our resources or take advantage of our members, your account will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund.
Respect our membership plans and members!
4. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in the classified ad section and specific forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
5. Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
6. Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed. We take your business seriously and expect you to treat this site and its members accordingly.
7. Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
8. Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
9. When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
10. We reserve the right to remove objectionable postings, ban forum use or terminate subscriptions. We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message, and not us, is solely responsible for his or her postings. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
A Special Note to Universities and Other Educators
Please note that our website content and written materials are available for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or as a teaching tool without our prior express written permission. We offer reduced license rates for the use of our materials by universities and other educators in the classroom. Not all of our written materials may be available for license, and we reserve the right to refuse license of any written materials. For further information on licensing, please contact us at Info@EquestrianProfessional.com.
Effective Date: November 24, 2010.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, EP makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. EP shall have no liability for any interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components in the use of this Website. EP DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS INCLUDES LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. EP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
2. Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EP OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY COURSE LISTED ON THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EP OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. In those jurisdictions, EP's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You have the option to create an account to participate in certain features of the Website. If you create an account, you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the registration process. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify EP with any questions of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Website.
4. Not Professional Advice
The content on the Website is provided for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice. The content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes.
5. Warranty and Indemnification
6. User Content
EP is not responsible or liable for any User Content posted on the Website. User Content does not express the views of EP. EP does not guarantee that it will edit or delete User Content. EP reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information EP knows about you) if a complaint or legal action arises from your behavior. Unless otherwise specified, EP does not claim ownership of the User Content. You acknowledge that EP is not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content and that you and not EP are solely responsible for any User Content you post or upload to the Website. By posting or uploading User Content to this Website, you are granting EP permission to use the User Content in connection with the Website.
7. Public Forums and Communication
"Public Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of the Website that offers the opportunity for users to post content for viewing by one or more users of the Website, including a blog, neighborhood group message board, chat area, or social community environment. You acknowledge that Public Forums offered on the Website may be for public and not private communications. EP cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make all disclosures on the Website at your own risk. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content you post on the Website and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any content posted on the Website is at your own risk.
8. Compliance with Laws and Prohibited Uses
9. Intellectual Property
10. Submission of and Responses to Copyright/Intellectual Property Claims
For information on how to submit copyright or intellectual-property infringement claims or how to respond to such claims made against you, please see EP's Copyright/Intellectual Property Policy.
11. Security of Information
Although EP may provide certain security in an effort to protect the electronic transmission of certain information that you submit to EP through this Website, EP does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from this Website, including to or from any third-party websites linked to this Website. Submission of any financial (e.g. credit card) or other information to this Website or to any third-party websites linked to this Website is entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
13. Denial of Access
14. Modifications and Interruption to Service
EP will in good faith endeavor to provide uninterrupted service to the Website, but you acknowledge and accept that EP does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of EP's control.
15. Third Parties and Third-Party Sites
16. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of Tennessee
17. Other Terms